Encontre a oportunidade profissional que você esperava!
Envie-nos seu CV
Nossa missão na Spring Professional é incentivá-lo a desenvolver e fortalecer sua carreira profissional.
Para ter uma melhor pesquisa nas vagas publicadas, recomendamos que você:
Para ser um candidato da Spring, o primeiro passo é ser entrevistado por um de nossos consultores especializados e comprometidos com a compreensão de suas habilidades, experiências e aspirações profissionais. Lembre-se sempre de preencher as informações com as informações mais recentes, com isso você aprimora os meios de contato.
Spring Professional is now LHH
Opportunity for a consumer goods multinational company.
The Platform Software Manager is responsible for managing a software development team that support
product development business.
This position is located in Joinville, SC, Brazil.
● Plan and lead multiple software projects at the same time working with distributed teams;
● Work with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Design, Product Engineering
and Hardware teams to coordinate software project dependencies;
● Plan resources to support the long term project pipeline;
● Manage career development and provide feedback to improve performance of the team;
● Be the main point of contact between the development team and stakeholders;
● Prioritize and assign work for the team members;
● Provide technical leadership and direction for team members.
● Identify opportunities, plan and implement strategies for continuous improvement;
● Present to Executive level audiences;
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with professional software engineering practices over all aspects of software
development life-cycle including writing requirements specifications, developing design
guidelines and coding standards, performing code reviews, source code control, build
systems, testing, release engineering and field support
- 2+ years of experience leading a group of software engineers as a manager, technical
leader or project manager for embedded systems;
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent programming skills and experience with the C language;
- Experience working with Embedded Software environments including RTOS;
- Good knowledge of electronics, being capable of reading datasheets and schematics;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both in portuguese and english)
- A collaborative attitude and strong desire to succeed as part of the team
- Self-motivated and a strong passion for learning
- Understanding of full product development lifecycle
- Fluent English
Preferred Background and Experiences
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineer, Computer Engineer, Mechatronics or correlated area;
- Experience with one or more software planning tools such as RTC, Jira, etc.
- Knowledge of communication protocols as I2C, SPI, and multilayer;
- Knowledge of classic Control Techniques as PI, PD and PID;
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Experience in working with distributed teams